[TowerTalk] Information needed

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Information needed
From: doug.robbins@worldnet.att.net (Doug Robbins)
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 08:28:12 -0400
John -

     Sounds like you've some interesting times ahead.  Unless you yourself
are qualified legal counsel I would strongly urge you to consult with a lawyer
familiar with the morass of issues that are going to result here.
     You might want to address this issue to the group at  ham.law@ALTLAW.COM
You will undoubtedly get significant input as to how to best proceed from this
point forward.

73,
Doug - W2DR
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>