[TowerTalk] FS: Dayton Hamvention Tickets

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: Dayton Hamvention Tickets
From: Dick Merryman <dicko@wormhole.com> (Dick Merryman)
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 1997 22:52:43 -0400
The Dayton Hamvention is the world's largest Hamfest and you really
don't want to miss it.  I know I don't, but I must.

I have 2 tickets to the Hamvention exhibit hall and flea market for May
16-19 and 2 tickets to the Hamvention banquet on Saturday, May 18 that I
can't use.  These tickets will sell for $90 at the gate - I paid $81 in
advanced sale.  Will sell for best offer.  I also have two guaranteed
reservations at the Embassy Suites hotel that I will include if you
don't beat me down too hard.

Please reply direct to dicko@wormhole.com or call 410-757-9042.

73,  de n3xru