[TowerTalk] Nicopress Fittings

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Nicopress Fittings
From: ks9k@contesting.com (KS9K Paul Hellenberg)
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 07:25:52 -0500 (CDT)
<<WARNING>>
Nicopress fittings work well when properly installed.  I had some done
commercially and one failed resulting in a lost tower this spring. My
advice is if you going to use them use at least 2 and probably 3.

73 Paul KS9K

This may not be the proper place for this, but I am looking for a source
>for nicopress fittings for tower guywire, and as well the swaging tool to
>set them. Anybody know where these animals can be found?
Tru Line Lithographing Inc.PO 565 Sturtevant , Wi. 53177
414-554-7300 X125 Fax 414-554-8217
Paul Hellenberg  e-mail:  KS9K@contesting.com