[TowerTalk] Aluminum elbows ??

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Aluminum elbows ??
From: ke4rna@Traveller.COM (Donnie Murray (KE4RNA))
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 20:50:33 +0000
What method do you plan to use to connect the fittings to the pipe?
If by welding, you'll need access to an AC,  high frequency,
heli-arc welding machine. If by threads, you'll have to use at least
schedule 10, or perhaps schedule 20 for  ample wall thickness in
which to put threads. There are available socket-weld, butt-weld,
and threaded aluminum fittings.