[TowerTalk] Internet Message

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Internet Message
From: FSWF37A@prodigy.com ( JAMES T BRANNIGAN)
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 07:36:05, -0500
Hi Jeff,
I use a Rohn top section and base as a roof mounted tower. It holds a
TA-33 and a pair of 11el 2meter beams ,the Yaesu G-800SDX rotor turns
them and a G5RV hangs below the Tribander,  A HF2V vertical in the
back yard rounds out the antenna farm.
This gives me all band capability.
The rig is a Collins S-Line/ Tentec OMNI VI and Heath SB-220
I have 5BDXCC,WAZ, WAS, 315 countries mixed, 225 on CW, and have won
the section award in the ARRL DX contest (CW) three times.
I commute from this surburban community to Wall Street every day, so
operating time is limited to the weekends and late evenings.
Good Luck with your station.
Jim WB2TPS