[TowerTalk] Reprinting antenna material

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Reprinting antenna material
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Sat, 24 May 1997 07:26:54 -0400 (EDT)
I have had over the last few months miscellaneous requests to reprint some
items from my site in club newsletters.  The chief concern of folks has
been the copyright retention notice under each item.

I placed this notice mostly to let me keep track of any proposed uses.  In
fact, if any item from the site is useful for a club newsletter, please
feel free to use it.  All I ask is notice in advance and a copy of the n/l
in which it appears for my records.  My only reservation is to disavow any
responsibility for the inevitable typos and similar "stuff" that may
remain in the notes.

And I should pass along the reminder that these are notes recording work
in progress, and not absolutely finished products able to withstand the
theoretical and test range scrutiny of double precision review.  As I did
with the Tee-match notes, I shall withdraw any that prove to be
questionable pending further investigation.

-73-

LB, W4RNL

L. B. Cebik, W4RNL         /\  /\     *   /  /    /    (Off)(423) 974-7215
1434 High Mesa Drive      /  \/  \/\     ----/\---     (Hm) (423) 938-6335
Knoxville, Tennessee     /\   \   \ \   /  / || /      (FAX)(423) 974-3509
37938-4443     USA      /  \   \   \ \       ||              cebik@utk.edu