[TowerTalk] Re: Force 12 ....low profile ?????

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Force 12 ....low profile ?????
From: force12@interserv.com (force12@interserv.com)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 10:27:49 -0700
Regarding this posting on the Reflector:

I did not see the original posting for "Force 12 low profile", so this
seems like an opportune time to comment... Force 12 is conservative, but a
low profile is not intentional! We continue to be extremely busy and
production is working overtime to maintain the schedule. We changed the
production area for the fifth time last December and it has proven to be
much more efficient. We get asked about new products that might be coming,
but prefer to not mention anything until they are fully tested and ready to
ship. With more than 100 HF antennas to meet the desires of the amateur
market, we already have our hands full! When it comes to a choice of meeting
the production schedule or testing a new product, we work on production.

Via a subsequent posting to this one, appreciate knowing Morel has not
received our '97 brochure yet. We have sent out more than 4,000 since March,
so I hope a few people have received them! We sent another 300 this week.
There does seem to be a problem with our local post office on international
mailings. For example, we have sent several to the UK and VK/ZL and not one
has been received. We know this because of talking via e-mail to the
addressee(s). So, when we drop off the mailing today, we will ask the post
master about this situation.

For those who do not have a '97 brochure, the Force 12 home page is almost
done and is quite extensive. It is essentially the brochure on line. There
are some drawings that are difficult to transfer, so they are not in there
as yet.

Force 12 is active on the Internet and e-mail, as most know. We receive on
the average 20 to 40 e-mails per day (the most is 74), plus the accesses
through the home page, plus a lot of telephone requests. Keep them coming -
no complaints here!! Right now, we are a bit behind due to the long
Memorial Day weekend and e-mail build-up.

To the many people who have asked for array suggestions, they take a litle
more time, but they are all in process. Thanks! You will not be disappointed
in the results.

Have a good day and 73,
                        Tom, N6BT
                        Force 12 Antennas and Systems