[TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Quad

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hy-Gain Quad
From: wd4ngb@sprynet.com (wd4ngb@sprynet.com)
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 13:02:59 -0700
You can get E mail to Hy-Gain at hygain@telex.com  Put the following in
Subject line: ATTN:Customer service    GL.....Bruce

On Fri, 30 May 1997, Gary D Elliott <k7ox@pipeline.com> wrote:
>Greetings
>
>Trying to obtain some instructions or at least a model number of the Quad
>that Hy-Gain marketed some 25 years ago.  It was a two el quad and the
arms
>were all metal and broken up with black insulators.  This quad was for 6
>meters through 20 meters.  I was given one which I believe is complete and
>would like to use it for a field day antenna.
>
>I am also looking for a small triband i.e., TH3 or TA33jr or even a two el
>tribander to use on field day this year.  Would pick up within 100 mile
>radius of Phoenix, AZ anybody have one laying around they would like to
>sell/trade please let me know.
>
>Anybody have the e-mail address for Hy-Gain ?
>

>Thanks
>

>73 Gary K7OX
>
>k7ox@pipeline.com
>

>--
>Search:                          http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm

                           " WHERE BIGGER IS BETTER"

                                    \     \   \   \    \    \    \
Bruce Richards/WD4NGB (No Good Bum)  \     \   \   \    \    \    \
DX Web Page:                          \     \   \   \    \    \    \
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/wd4ngb \-----\---\---\----\----\----\
E-mail: wd4ngb@sprynet.com              \     \   \  |\    \    \    \
                                         \     \   \|X|\    \    \    \
                                          \     \   \X| \    \    \    \