[TowerTalk] Manufacturers and dealers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Manufacturers and dealers
From: clewis@ro.com (Chuck Lewis, N4NM)
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 1997 21:17:53 +0100
David L. Thompson wrote:

> If we don't get the product or service to our satisfaction(this applies to
> any business from Wal-Mart to Joe's HamShack Repair) we can vote with our
> feet ...and walk away!

But we do the company a disservice if we simply walk away without
telling them why...calmly, rationally, and clearly. The posts I've seen
recently have done this reasonably well. Small businesses, compared with
large ones, SHOULD be able to react more quickly to such alerts. So
what's my point? Keep telling 'em...calmly, rationally, and clearly.
Chuck, N4NM