[TowerTalk] Beginner Question #2

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Beginner Question #2
From: n1qqv@cshore.com (Ken Freedman)
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 1997 22:58:23 -0400
Hello Gang,

     The plan is coming together. It's gonna be 42 feet of Rohn 25 and 5
feet or so of mast.  (I can go 50 feet without going to the zoning board
for a variance!)  The marker stakes are out in the back yard now, and I
think my bride is starting to suspect that I'm not laying out new flower beds.

     While I'm ordering the tower parts, is it worth getting a snap on
"work platform" from Rohn?  (I'm not an antique yet, but...)

     Also, what features do you look for when buying a climbing belt?  I
WILL have experienced climbers put the tower up, but intend to do my share
of the work as well as maintain the installation afterward.

     If the belt thread has already been done to death here, please email
me direct.

TNX and 73, Ken

Ken Freedman
AKA: N1QQV/QRP  VE, EC Madison CT, QRP-L
Living Proof That, "You don't have to be a blonde to be light headed!"