[TowerTalk] RE: Switching 450 ohm twinlead

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RE: Switching 450 ohm twinlead
From: henrypol2@juno.com (Henry A Pollock)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 12:58:09 PST
Thanks for all the input and posts on 450 ohm twinlead switching.

I was away from home last week on business and away on pleasure this
weekend (son's last ice hockey tournament of the season), so the mail
got backed up; therefore, I have not responded individually to each
answer to my question; this will have to suffice since I'm off again
Sunday to MN for the week.

Re relays at Surplus Sales of NB.  Has anyone received their 'new' (or is
it 'old' now, since they have been advertizing it since January!!)
catalog 8?

73,
Henry Pollock - WB4HFL
Raleigh, NC (home of the new NHL Carolina Hurricanes)