[TowerTalk] Antenna tuner recommendations

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna tuner recommendations
From: n4xm@iglou.com (Paul D. Schrader)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 1997 20:57:54 -0400
How can you say my tuner is ugly.  It has a beautiful big bucks reverse
printed Lexan front panel (won't scratch), B&W counter dial, etc.
If you think this is ugly, I sure would like to know what you think is
good looking.  Also it has no problems on the high bands--it does
exactly what I say it will do.  Also your price is off.  73  Paul N4XM