[TowerTalk] Great Circle Maping Shareware

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Great Circle Maping Shareware
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 1997 23:11:01 -0400
Hi Lee.... and everyone else playing with this FREEWARE,

I'm pleased you like it.  I'm happy to recommend it.  The author says new
versions are a few weeks away.  Please, please... write him and thank him.
You have absolutely no idea how much time and effort goes into developing
something like this so that we can all have some neat fun.... and then the
developer doesn't receive so much as an e-mail to hear a "Thank You."

Just imagine what the ego "high" would be like as Thank Yous come pouring in
from all over the world from guys much like yourselves thrilled to have this
free toy to play with.  That kind of gratitude will do more to see this
product developed in all kinds of new and wonderful ways than anything short
of also sending money. Go ahead.... "make his day."

Send your Thank Yous to:

                                             roger.hedin@vpress.se (Roger Hedin)

Sincerely,

the other Roger... K2JAS... the one with the moles.