[TowerTalk] Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower
From: neader@centuryinter.net (Scott Neader)
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 21:54:22 -0500
Someone saw my ad looking for a self-supporting tower on the QTH.com
classifieds (http://www.QTH.com) and sent me this message.  I think it's
just a smidge more than I am looking for. =8-0    Maybe one of you tower
pros can use it.

--- begin forwarded text

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 1997 15:52:25 -0600
From: rene@v-wave.com (RENE A MATTHIJSSEN)
To: neader@QTH.com
Subject: Tower

I have a commercial 100 foot TRYLON tower for sale. This commercial
microwave tower is complete and comes with all paperwork.  The base is 9
feet (complete with mounting feet) and the top about 2 feet. It has a
heavy duty ladder all the way to the top. It can handle MORE then you
can ever put on it, since it had several large microwave dishes on it.
The cost for this tower is $ 3000 U.S. and the location is in Canada,
just North of Montana.
Rene Matthijssen VE6WCA at 1 888 dish NET

--- end forwarded text

On a related note, I've taken all the latest talk about Trylon towers and
appended it to the other information on Trylon that I have collected and
placed it on my web site in case any of you want to refer to it in the
future.  http://www.qth.com/ka9fox/mail_summaries.shtml  (it's under the
Antennas / Towers / Feedline category).  I'll be putting in my order for
either a 56ft or 64ft Trylon this month!  (finally... a home station!!!)

73 - Scott KA9FOX

INTERNET SOLUTIONS - Affordable web page design and storage
Scott Neader (608)788-1234 / FAX (608)787-0100 / neader@QTH.com
Internet Solutions web: http://QTH.com/is   Ham web: http://QTH.com