[TowerTalk] 3-el Yagi models (fwd)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 3-el Yagi models (fwd)
From: geoiii@bga.com (george fremin iii)
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 15:29:24 -0500 (CDT)
L. B. Cebik writes:
>A number of folks have asked me from time to time for copies of the model
>3-element Yagis I use for comparative purposes.  I have put them at my
>site (under the title "Three Element Yagis:  Standards of Comparison") in
>the form of antenna descriptions from EZNEC.  Since they are simple
>models, putting them into any of the modeling programs is 15 minutes work
>for all 3.

On a similar note I am trying to collect antenna designs.
I would prefer that they be designs that have been built or
are going to be built - but I will take almost anything.

My plan is to put them on the KA9FOX web site.  At the moment
I have some of the YO files that W3LPL posted to towertalk
eariler in the year on my *very* small web page.
They are here just of testing/playing with web editing tools etc.
You can check them out:

www.bga.com/~geoiii

So send me your files.

Thanks

--

George Fremin III
Austin, Texas C.K.U.     "It is hard to be in one place at the same time."