[TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] QDC=lost qso+penalty

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] QDC=lost qso+penalty
From: ai7b@teleport.com (Bob Wruble)
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 20:50:35 -0700
brent...ur too young to be an old FOCker!!    is there anyone in
that group under 60??   as an aside i did 1110 qso's in the aa test and
850 of the 1110 were over 30 years old.  have'nt finished the stdy for
over 50 but its huge as we already know!!

i agree on the sign ur call every q issue.....or at least nearly every
one....got enuf probs when u do let alone those that don't!!   i know
jim niger  zd8z always signs and he is world class......

73 de w7gg.....ps hope the july 1 BY turnover goes well fer u....
To: <towertalk@contesting.com>