[TowerTalk] Searching for a Whacky Story

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Searching for a Whacky Story
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:08:13 -0400
Hi Gang,

I'm looking for a whacky story I once received about a guy who had a
"terrible accident" on a HAM TOWER... where somehow a rope holding an
increasingly heavy bucket of tools supported by a pulley broke loose or was
untied and, as the bucket fell the rope snagged his leg pulling him up the
tower etc. causing all manner of mayhem and injury on the way up as well as
on the way down.

This story (just for entertainment purposes, I hope) is told so
hysterically that I simply must have this one for my humor collection
....although we all know these accidents are about the furthest thing from
humorous as you can get.  The original has long since disappeared.  Any
chance any of you run across it?

Roger, K2JAS