[TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] Magnetic Declination (fwd)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [CQ-Contest] Magnetic Declination (fwd)
From: donovanf@sgate.com (Frank Donovan)
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 1997 22:29:46 -0400 (EDT)
Ugh, about one microsecond after I hit the send key I realized the foolish
flaw in my logic in my previous message!
I hate it when this happens...

Of course, it's summer, and the Sun's shadow will point south in 8P
(latitude 11 degrees North) at high noon!

Thinking this way is just a natural handicap from living in the
mid-latitudes of the northern hemisphere!  Reminds me of the last time I
was at the Equator, in the hills of Kenya, and it was quite cold and
rainy!

Gess its time to go on a vacation again in the Southern Hemisphere...

73
Frank
W3LPL
donovanf@sgate.com