[TowerTalk] Dumb Question?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Dumb Question?
From: dick.green@valley.net ("Dick Green".)
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 1997 15:06:28 -0400
I can't believe I have to ask this question. Am I dumb or are antenna
manufacturers just not on the same page with us when it comes to providing
specifications for their products?

I have the latest Hy-Gain and KLM catalogs. Neither catalog shows the
number of elements active on each band for the tribanders. I can sort of
guess by looking at the drawings of the antennas, but I'm not sure. So,
since I can't call 'em today, maybe one of you folks would be so kind as to
tell me how many elements are active on each band for the following
antennas:

Hy-Gain TH5Mk2
Hy-Gain TH7DX
KLM KT-34A