[TowerTalk] True north?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] True north?
From: K2JAS@worldnet.att.net (Roger L. Elowitz)
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 1997 17:41:51 -0400
Hi Diane,

Your are absolutely correct!  My comments could be construed to be both
condescending and sexist even though everyone who knows me knows... I AM
NEITHER. Please accept my sincere apologies for giving the wrong
impression. My wife is a ham, N2REE, and she would agree with your
comments. (I am due to receive a swift kick for this one!) Thanks for
taking the time to express an important sentiment and allowing me to
correct a bad impression.

73 de
Roger, K2JAS