[TowerTalk] Frequent topics here. Info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Frequent topics here. Info
From: ftbrady@cosmoslink.net (Frank T. Brady)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 1997 18:56:07 -0700
Chuck,
 Thanks for your input - I'm still confused about where the 'center' of the
'single point' grounding system should be.  As I said earlier, if it's the
tower, then I'll be running interconnecting strap about 180 feet?  Hopefully
this will gradually become clearer once I talk to Polyphaser.  At least I
now know what constitutes a loop (after the tree branch analogy).

 Even though the utilities are going in from scratch, I think the contractor
plans to run a trench from the street to the house and then from the house
to the garage/shack - if there are alternatives here, I've got to learn
about them soon, because the work starts just a few days from now.  It's
hard to imagine how power can be routed to two separate buildings in any
better way than described by the contractor.

 I'm copying this to the reflector in the hope that someone who may have
missed the above question the first time around will see it now and respond.

 73,
 Frank W0ECS