[TowerTalk] Times LMR400U coax

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Times LMR400U coax
From: TexasRF@aol.com (TexasRF@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 09:37:54 -0400 (EDT)
Texas Towers is overstocked on Times LMR400 ultraflex coax and we are
offering a special sale to readers of this reflector only to reduce
inventory. You can read all about the virtues of the Times LMR series coax in
our on line catalog located at www.texastowers.com. Just look under the coax
section and click your way there.

The regular price of LMR400U is .79 per foot but while about 40,000ft lasts
you can get it for only .65 per foot or a 500ft reel for only $295.00.Buy a
1000ft reel for $575 and we will pay the UPS shipping within the 48
contiguous states.

To get these special prices, please call 1 800 272 3467 and mention the
"tower reflector special".

If you have been thinking about upgrading your coax here is your chance to do
it and save a bundle!

Thanks and 73, Gerald Williamson, K5GW