[TowerTalk] Rohn tower assembly

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn tower assembly
From: k0gug@juno.com (Jerry K. Liley)
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 1997 08:35:30 -0500
On Sun, 13 Jul 1997 08:07:43 -0500 Dale Martin <kg5u@hal-pc.org> writes:
>On Sunday, July 13, 1997 7:42 AM, Jerry K. Liley[SMTP:k0gug@juno.com]
>wrote:
>You are then ready to go down,  fit another
>>section and proceed to the next section.
>>I hope this helps someone.   It has worked for me for 40 years.
Onemore time.......
***************
>If the person on the ground can 'drive' the tractor, that person
>should be trainable to do the rope tying to the next new section.
>That way, the tower person can remain on the tower.
>Dale Martin, KG5U
>kg5u@hal-pc.org
>http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u

I will probably get into trouble with this......but it is Sunday and the
"GIRLS" are at church and won't see it...........<grin>

Dale would you trust your wife to tie a knot strong enough to hold
anything heavier than your darned socks?????

There!     I did it!     It feels good......Gee,  I hope she doesn't see
this   <grin>

73,  Jerry   K0GUG....