[TowerTalk] Re: [Tower Talk] Home Owner's Insurance

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: [Tower Talk] Home Owner's Insurance
From: w5ec@digitalexp.com (Hawkins, Bill)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:20:19 -0500
The "attached to house" seems to be the magic phrase. I live on the beach
here in Fla and when Opal came through here in Oct '95 it tore up this area.
Fortunately my KT34A and hazer were down and the tower guyed with ropes
and they survived ok but other outside things like signs, outbuildings, and
trees were destroyed and were not covered under Fla's notorious windstorm
insurance-but one small tool shed "attached to the house" was destroyed
and covered-no questions.
Bill W5EC