[TowerTalk] KT34XA

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34XA
From: jhumet@mhv.net (Joe Humet)
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 1997 18:15:56 -0700
Tnx for all the replys to my problem.
This far I have checked the coax, the balun and all the dimension. All
check out ok, BUT the SWR is still high across all bands.
I'm sure that having the antenna hanging along side of the tower just 10
feet off the ground will have some effect but I dont think this bad.
In the assembly manual they say that the reflector has the most control
over the swr on the low end and that D1 has it on the high end. Are they
saying that the adjustments should be made only to these elements and
that should bring it into spec or do I try adjusting all the elements.
I'm lost.
Tnx again
   Joe    K2DS