[TowerTalk] Big Phillystran Sale

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Big Phillystran Sale
From: TexasRF@aol.com (TexasRF@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 22:18:32 -0400 (EDT)
We (Texas Towers) have worked out a deal with Phillystran for a special test
trial of pooling orders for HPTG6700 non-conducting guy cable. Here are the
details:

If you are a potential user of HPTG6700, you already know that this material
has been selling for $1.15 per foot. For the next two weeks, we will be
taking orders for HPTG6700 priced at $.99 per foot in small quantities and
$.90 per foot for 1000ft or more. I will combine all the orders received
during this period, send a purchase order to Phillystran and they will cut
and package the orders to your individual lengths.

This is a major price reduction by both Phillystran and Texas Towers to reach
this very low price. So, if you have been wanting to upgrade your system,
build a new system or just want to stock up for a future project, now is the
time to act! If you need information about this fine product, please call me,
K5GW, at 1 800 272 3467 and I will try to answer any questions you might have
about the product and its use. I have been a user of Phillystran for years
and have first hand experience with their products.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention the catch to this sale (seems there is
always a catch). Phillystran will need about six weeks to manufacture and
deliver your orders. This is why the two week ordering window is needed so
delivery can take place before the fall contesting season starts.

Please call me if you have any questions about this program. Please tell your
friends and help make the promotion a big success!

Tnx & 73 de Gerald Williamson, K5GW, Owner/General Manager, Texas Towers