[TowerTalk] FS: 89' Crankup Tower

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] FS: 89' Crankup Tower
From: raylarue@gte.net (Ray LaRue)
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 23:44:16 -0400
I have a friend who has moved into a home where he can not use his 3
year old, 89' free standing, crank up, US Tower.  It was installed for
only one year in the Atlanta area.  It has never been in a salt or
corrosive environment.  It is in like new condition.  It includes a
beautiful heavy duty, 1 HP motor drive, coax standoff arms, raising
fixture and thrust bearing.

It is currently on a very nice 24' flatbed trailer.  The trailer was
purchased new just to transport and store the tower on.  This is a
quality tower, rated for 18 sq feet of antennas.  It has been well taken
care of.  Below are the model number particulars and original costs:

1-US Towers TX-489MDPL self-supporting tower W/motor drive  $8,212
            CX-5 coax  standoff arms                           167
            TRX-80HD   raising fixture                         635
            TB-2US     thrust bearing for 2" Mast              110
                                                    Total   $9,124

He will sell the tower for $7,000.
He will include the trailer for another $500.
It is available immediately.
The total weight less trailer, is about 2,000 lbs.

The tower is at my QTH in the east suburbs of Tampa.  I will be happy to
show it to anyone who is interested.  Please feel to contact me, if you
have further questions.
73,
Ray, W4BYG