[TowerTalk] Odyssey on a c4sxl & Customer support Kudos

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Odyssey on a c4sxl & Customer support Kudos
From: k6km@cncnet.com (Bill Snider)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 18:03:47 -0700
Delgadillo,Luis wrote:

> Hello gentlemen,
> In February of  this year,
>  I ordered a c4sxl direct from the factory ( to be shipped to my
> sister address in Downey, CA.).

* * *

> The transport company told me that the antenna had been
> stolen in one of their warehouses!!

* * *

> So, I contacted Force12 and explained what happened. They were
> extremely courteous  and supportive, they even fax me about 10 pages
> of the instruction manual in order to
> determine what were the missing parts.

  * * *

> The intention of this is -also to recognize the Excellent Customer
> Support
> that  -Hank, Maryann and other persons I've contacted- ,  have
> provided
>  to me .Please,  keep up the good work!

Isn't it great to work with a responsive outfit? As one of Force 12's
original
customers (I have something like 8 of their antennas) I've been through
the
terrible times when the only way to get any support was to catch Tom at
6:30 a. m. or to have the good fortune to have Hank pick up the phone.
They
had a LOT of problems with support personnel, and it appears that those
problems are now history. Back then, delivery dates were a joke.

My most recent purchase (last month) arrived a week early, went together
with
no problems. As far as I'm concerned, F12 is now a totally viable
competitor
in the very tough U. S. ham radio antenna marketplace.

Yo tambien digo,  "Please, keep up the good work."

73 de Bill K6KM