[TowerTalk] KT34 Hints and Kinks

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] KT34 Hints and Kinks
From: n7mb@primenet.com (Michael Bill)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 19:18:13 -0700 (MST)
I have a copy of problems and solutions from KLM called "FROM THE HORSES
MOUTH" on the KT-34a and KT-34XA antennas... covering such areas as:

VSWR High on Low End of 15M, VSWR High on low end of each Band, VSWR high on
high end of 10/15/20m, VSWR high when it rains, How close can I stack a 40m
beam, how close can I stack a 2m beam, How far should the beam be above the
ground, can the KT-34 be peaked for even greater gain on one portion of the
band, and on and on and on..

If someone would like to put this on their WEB site so anyone can read this
5 page report, let me know and I will fax or email you a copy... no scanner
available here to send it over email..

73 de mike n7mb