[TowerTalk] Co-ordinates

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Co-ordinates
From: pflorig@mcs.net (pflorig@mcs.net)
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 1997 12:01:34 -0500 (CDT)

Subject: RE: [TowerTalk] Co-ordinates

>>>Does anyone have a good way to locate exact co-ordinates (deg,min,sec)
>>>on a USGS topo map ?
>>>
>>>Bill W8CXO
>

>When I find the URL for that, I will put it out also.

--Try this one:
--http://tiger.census.gov/

--Jim Rhodes
--rhodesj@pionet.net
--rhodesj@mercyhealth.com

Hi Guys,
I was going to wait till I had more info but if you check out the
following site it is great. They now have downloads from the internet
for maps, aerial photos and solar system shots..

        site is:  http://mapping.usgs.gov

this is a link from the home page at: http://www.usgs.gov
I dont have a big enough computer to download programs but sounds like
it would be nice.

This reflector is great. Keep up the good info and comments...

73   Phil   W9IXX

ps: Is there such a thing as a list of Reflectors to subscribe to??