[TowerTalk] force 12

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] force 12
From: ve4xt@mb.sympatico.ca (Kelly Taylor)
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 1997 21:34:58 -0700
Hi.

Sorry for the bandwidth, but has anyone had any luck communicating with
Force12 lately?

I've sent over the past five months requests for brochures and received
no response other than the first promising to send a brochure but to no
avail. I am seriously considering Force 12 but am having trouble
justifying a purchase from a company that can't even get a brochure
request right or can't respond to e-mail, despite all the glowing reports
seen on the TT reflector.

It seems as though I can only assume that either Force12's e-mail
capabilities are toast or they don't care about any new customers or
they have since gone bankrupt.

Such a shame that their communication with new customers should appear so
shoddy, given the reports they've received on the towertalk reflector. Oh
well, if they can't get their act together, seems like it's their loss.

73, Kelly
ve4xt@mts.net