[TowerTalk] force 12 (fwd)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] force 12 (fwd)
From: herbr@netcom.com (Herb Rosenberg)
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 1997 19:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
I am a little nervous about Force 12 as well.  I am getting ready to build
a new HF station, and I am considering buying several Force 12 HF antennas
including their 4BA, 62- /340, and 80 meter rotatable.

I called up there last week, and told them that I was going to be in their
area next week on other business, and I wanted to stop by and take a
closer look at their antennas, etc.

They sounded a little hesitate about me coming by, but then said I should
call when I arrive in town, and they would see if it was possible for me
to stop by.

Doesn't leave me with a good feeling, especially when I am looking at
spending several thousands on their antennas.

Herb - KG6OK

herbr@netcom.com