[TowerTalk] BONE GRAFT (FROM THE HIP)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] BONE GRAFT (FROM THE HIP)
From: n4kg@juno.com (T. A. Russell)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 1997 19:49:37 -0600
Anyone ever have a bone graft taken from the hip?

I am scheduled for one Wednesday to rapair a
fractured clavical (collar bone) that never healed
properly.

Would love to talk/correspond with someone
who has been through a bone graft to get a
firsthand "feel" for the experience!

I'm particularly interested in the intensity and
duration of the hip pain and how well the a
PCA  controls it.  Any long term pains?

de  Tom   N4KG

(N4AR  tells me I need to do this so I can
get back to climbing TOWERS.  No discomfort
with normal activities, but the ends are free to
move about after tearing whatever has held
them together for the last several years.)