[TowerTalk] NY>LA twr shipment

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] NY>LA twr shipment
From: mainhart@juno.com (Rick Mainhart)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:50:41 -0400
Try one of the WEB search programs and look for "trucker" and "broker". I
accidentally found something a couple of days ago that was a
clearinghouse for independent truckers to coordinate and schedule loads
... and forgot about it, 'cause I'm mostly brain dead when I get to the
computer.  If no luck, let me know by e-mail (spare the bandwidth of the
reflector) and I'll try to retrace my steps ... lets see ... was I
looking for ............

73,

Rick, WB3EXR