[TowerTalk] Telex/Hy-Gain Kudos

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Telex/Hy-Gain Kudos
From: georgec@seanet.com (George Claussen Jr)
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 1997 20:29:09 -0700 (PDT)
A few months ago I picked up an antique Hy-Gain AVQ-14 at a swap-meet.
My original intent was to salvage the tubing, but in a moment of weakness
I decided not to scrap it but try it out. Needing the instructions for
the dimensions, I called good old Telex. Sure enough, they not only sent
the instruction manual, but it was sent at absolutely no charge! Now that
ladies and gentlemen, is superior customer service. Thanks Telex/Hy-Gain
from old George, K7WUW, Grayland Washington.