[TowerTalk] Tower Height

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tower Height
From: K4OJ@aol.com (K4OJ@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 1997 20:52:52 -0400 (EDT)
Another ethical question this week kinda like the "Spirit of the Contest"
whhich may or may not be Vodka....Beer is in the running....

A ham asks you about zoning hassles near your turf.....he is looking to buy
major land so he can put up a bunch of antennas...

You have spent years developing your station and suddenly it looks like you
are going to be QRMed on all the wrong weekends!

Do you tell him the zoning is a bear and he will never get any antennas
up....even if it is not????

Glad I don't live in Cook County, WA.....and in a sense I am glad most of the
people here in Tampa are on the repeaters.......gawd can't believe I said
that.

k4oj

... ...