[TowerTalk] Sale: PRO 57B

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Sale: PRO 57B
From: abowen@nettally.com (Bowen, Arlan)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 15:06:58 -0400
For Sale: Mosley PRO 57B, 5 band beam (20,17,15,12,10M). One feedline.

Seven elements on a 24 ft boom. Approx 11 sq ft., 92 lbs. Turns with Ham IV
or equal.

On the tower about 2 years. Nothing bent or broken. Very good condition.

Sale price: $290 (cost 600+ in '93).

Could be updated to PRO 67B with kit from Mosley. Would also be convertible
to full size 10,12,15 M beam or 17,20M with addition of end pieces. Other
combinations possible for the clever designer. Excellent quality tubing,
hardware and fittings.

I will deliver in partially assembled condition, up to 125 miles (or meet
someone half way,negotiable). I am attending Melbourne, FL Hamfest, Sept
12-14. Will be traveling from QTH near Tallahassee to Melbourne via Orlando.

Will consider full disassembly and shipping if no local takers. Have
assembly manual. Lot of work taking everything apart and labeling. Prefer
delivery partially assembled. Would require pickup truck or car top carrier.
Longest pieces about 12 ft.

INK N4OO   abowen@nettally.com