[TowerTalk] Which Rotor ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Which Rotor ?
From: w2xx@cloud9.net (w2xx@cloud9.net)
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 1997 16:36 -0400
Hi Casey:

My opinion, for whatever it's worth, is to use either a HAM-IV or a
Tailtwister, both by Telex.  The Tailtwister (T2X) will give you a little more
headroom, useful if you plan any future system upgrades.  They are the easiest
to service of any rotator brand.

The Create and Yaesu rotators are excellent products as well, but I am wary of
their serviceability (is that a word?).  Create especially...a friend recently
took 3 months to get one of their rotators serviced by EDCO in Virginia.

If you had a larger anticipated load, the recommendations would be different.

73, J.P. W2XX