[TowerTalk] Control Cable.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Control Cable.
From: n4vv@greene.xtn.net (Robert D. Edmondson)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 1997 23:10:16 -0400
        I sent a message earlier today requesting the size of 8 conductor wire
use with a RCS-4 coax switch for a 300 foot run.  What I failed to mention
is that the switch is a Drake RCS-4 (not a Ameritron) which does require an
8 conductor control cable.  I apologize for leaving out the make of the
switch.
        Thanks to everyone who responded & I did receive the information I
needed.
                                        Good DX  73's Doyle/N4VV