[TowerTalk] Hygain Rotor Mounting

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Hygain Rotor Mounting
From: Wells@mail.dec.com (Rick Wells)
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 1997 22:23:50 -0400
How do you mount a Ham-xx/TX2 to the rotor plate?  In my case it's in Rohn 45G.
 The rotor plate is pre-drilled for the 4 bolt holes and has appropriate cutout
for electrical connection.  Do you just mount the bottom of the rotor on the
plate?  What do you do with the 4x4" plate with permanently mounted 1/2"
spacers which is furnished with the rotor?  I have seen installations where
this plate with spacers is mounted between the rotor and the rotor tower plate,
but don't know why???

TNX,
Rick, W2RW