[TowerTalk] CATV Stuff on WEB Page

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] CATV Stuff on WEB Page
From: jmarchand@ecrm.com (MarchandJohn)
Date: 15 Sep 1997 16:38:11 -0400
Hi again all,

Here I am again, recovering from a bout of "foot-in-mouth" disease.

Well, there IS some good news coming out of this fiasco though.

Ray, KB1SO in New Hampshire who received one of the first faxes of the CATV
articles, was gracious enough to scan them and enter the articles on his
WEB Page... THANKS RAY

  Take a peek, here's the page address:

         www.tiac.com/users/kb1so/catv

The files are in .PCX format and should be pretty easy to read.

Most Important:
Let me say ---THANKS--- to the following hams who unselfishly offered their
assistance to help me out on this project.

           KI0DZ Mary-Frances, WE6W Ed, K4SB, W6OLD AND WA2MOE.

 Now I think I'll cower back into my little isolated test chamber with my
favorite HeNe and Argon lasers and re-enact the light sabre fight between Darth
Vader and Luke Skywalker. (Until I can come up with another bright idea.)

73,
John K1RC