[TowerTalk] 280 ft boom yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 280 ft boom yagi
From: Michauldin@aol.com (Michauldin@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 1997 17:24:04 -0400 (EDT)

      Fellow talkians,

      Here iin Texas we have a certain respect for things that are BIG.  I am
impressed by the 280 ft boom yagi.  I am considering building a longer boom
yagi.  However, I will have to wait as my bankroll is in jeopardy since the
nieghbor whose fence broke is suing me for the 37 head of cattle that were
injured when I was turning my beverage to the west early yesterday morning.
 Ruined three tires.

                                                                          73,
 Mike K5NU