[TowerTalk] Re: Manuf. links etc.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: Manuf. links etc.
From: cebik@utkux.utcc.utk.edu (L. B. Cebik)
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 1997 11:10:10 -0400 (EDT)
> http://www.wcc.net/~peacemkr
> on the ham radio page of course

Sam,

Go ahead and blow your own horn.  Your listing of amateur manufacturers is
as long as that on Jehosophat, and I am sure that any new ones there will
soon be on your list if they are ham relevant.  I suspect that whether one
book marks your page or Jehosophat will be a matter of a. page style
preference or b. which has the most used links.  I just noted Jehosophat
because I knew of it, and now folks will also know of your listings as
well.

I am hoping that many of the harware and specialty items noted on
towertalk can be included in the listings folks keep so that it is not
often necessary to try to find a certain message in a certain archive when
we cannot remember just when we saw and deleted that message that was
unimportant then but vital now.

Continuee good luck with the peacemkr pages.

-73-

LB, W4RNL