[TowerTalk] RF in neighbor speaker !

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] RF in neighbor speaker !
From: N6TT@worldnet.att.net (Steve Massey)
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 1997 14:28:46 -0700
Hi guys,

My next store neighbor says Im coming through on one of His three speakers
when it is on and its always on....I havnt seen His setup but He explained
that He has three speakers, two woofers and one other what ever it might
be....Well Im not coming through on the two woofers but I come through on
the third one only....What can I try to stop this !  Tnxs for any
help.......

Steve -- N6TT  --