[TowerTalk] Coax Beads (split), and EZNEC

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Coax Beads (split), and EZNEC
From: ATHSU@unistudios.com (Hsu, Aaron T.)
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 1997 10:36:09 -0700
I'm using T-4 and 4K-LI "Line Isolators" from RadioWorks and they work
real well.  Reduced both RF in my shack as well as TVI.  You might want
to check them out at http://www.radioworks.com.  Full specs are availble
on all their products - Baluns, Line Isolators, antennas, etc.

  - Aaron Hsu, KD6DAE
    athsu@unistudios.com
    dae@pacbell.net