[TowerTalk] Guy Wire

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Guy Wire
From: w7why@mail.coos.or.us (Tom Osborne)
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 1997 00:32:51 +0900
Hi All.
I was snooping in the garage last weekend and I found a part of a roll of
guy wire that a friend of mine who worked for the telephone company gave
me.  It is probably about 1/4 inch galvanized.  I also have some of the
wraps or grips or what ever they are called.  If any one is going to be
in the Coos Bay, OR area and would like to have it, they would be welcome
to it.  Might be a couple hundred feet or so.  Hard to tell.  But its a
freebie.  73
Tom W7WHY