[TowerTalk] My apologizes

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] My apologizes
From: AA6WG@directnet.com (AA6WG@directnet.com)
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 1997 22:18:48 -0700

"If you disagree with the format, I'm sorry.  But it is my view that
keeping the discussion focussed will maintain the quality of the content
and the quality of the participants.  I've seen other reflectors lose
most of it's quality participants because someone didn't keep the content
focussed."

Bill,

I too have seen the demise of reflectors as a result of loss of content focus
followed with a flurry of personal attacks et al. I, for one am greatful that
this reflector is operating and on target. I recently helped put up 60 feet of
Rohn 25G and a used Hygain BA-205. It went up safely due in large part to the
help and advise that I received from many who subscribe to this reflector.

Thank-you Bill and all the others who contributed to a safe and successful
installation.

Joe AA6WG