[TowerTalk] Tieing Ground Connections Together

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tieing Ground Connections Together
From: dick.green@valley.net ("Dick Green".)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 1997 09:47:05 -0400
Yes, tie the two ground systems together with the heaviest gauge wire you
can afford. Also, don't put the ground wire in the conduit --  use bare
copper or strap and bury it directly in the trench.  It will act as a long
horizontal ground rod, further increasing the ability of your system to sink
lightning surges.

73, Dick, WC1M