[TowerTalk] Amateur Service reclassified to hobby by FCC?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Amateur Service reclassified to hobby by FCC?
From: js@netusa.net (Jeff Singer)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 11:05:00 -0400
Hi Steve,

Y'know, if the amateur service is downgraded to a hobby, it could have real
implications for tower owners seeking variances and other "tolerances" from
their
local boards. This is a major topic of  interest, rather passionately discussed
on this reflector.

Let's try to not slam the gate on every single piece of mail that comes our way
absent the word, "tower."

Respectfully,

Jeff Singer K2KV
k2kv@netusa.net