[TowerTalk] Power levels?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Power levels?
From: k6ct@earthlink.net (C.T. Morton)
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 1997 06:58:55 -0700
We have a new contest club station, Old Fallbrook Amateur Radio
Transmitting Society, call sign KT6VV and are planning antenna
selection, etc.
My question is we are putting together stacked 10m beams on multiple Big
Bertha towers. The booms are AB105 and the elements will be Rohn 25. My
question is how much power can these antennas take? Money is no object
as one of the club members owns local utility company. We think that
maybe 50kw may be the max as we are running only 3" hardline from the
power poles. Any suggestions?
73 Tom